TTC service – until April 1, 2018
On February 18, the bus replacement service west of Roncesvalles Avenue began operations with some changes. These changes will continue until April 1 at which time additional service changes will be introduced to the route as work continues at Humber Loop.
· 501/301 Queen streetcars continue to provide service on Queen Street between Roncesvalles Avenue and Neville Park Loop.
· 501L Queen shuttle buses are operating between Long Branch Loop and the Dufferin/Queen area via; Lake Shore Boulevard, Windermere Avenue, The Queensway and Queen Street turning back via; Gladstone Avenue, Peel Avenue and Dufferin Street.
· 301L Queen shuttle buses continue operating between Long Branch Loop and Dufferin Gate Loop.
· 501M Marine Parade-Windermere buses are no longer operating. Customers may board 501L buses on Lake Shore Boulevard. Customers travelling to The Queensway from Marine Parade Drive can board the 66 Prince Edward bus service.
Customers may transfer between streetcars and shuttle buses on Queen Street, between Roncesvalles Avenue and Dufferin Street.
TTC service – after April 1, 2018
Planned return of 501/301 streetcars west of Roncesvalles Avenue
The return of streetcar service west of Roncesvalles Avenue to Long Branch Loop will be phased:
1. April 1, 2018* - Streetcar service will resume west of Roncesvalles Avenue to South Kingsway.
Shuttle buses will operate between the Windermere/Ellis/Queensway intersections and Long Branch Loop.
Note: Humber Loop will remain closed to customers while construction continues.
* Customers must transfer between streetcars and shuttle buses at Windermere Avenue/The Queensway or Ellis Avenue/The Queensway to continue their trip on transit.
2. June 24, 2018 – Humber Loop opens to regular 501/301 Queen, 66 Prince Edward and 80 Queensway service and customers. 501/301 streetcars will resume regular routing between Long Branch Loop and Neville Park Loop. Visit ttc.ca for updates.