February 6, 2018
To the Lakeshore Community:
On February 20th, the students and staff of The Holy Trinity will be relocating to their new site at 6 Colonel Sam Smith Park Drive. This will be an exciting day for the Lakeshore community and The Holy Trinity Catholic School is looking forward to continue their partnership with many of the community’s stakeholders including Humber College, Father John Redmond, Lakeshore Lodge and The Assembly Hall.
As a result of this move, there will be an additional 500 students in the area and another 50 staff members. We have carefully outlined our drop off and dismissal routines, and have emphasized the importance of safety for everyone. At this time, we are requesting that our new neighbours support us by following the recommendations below;
1) Please drive slowly. The safety of our children is our priority.
2) When turning south at the Lakeshore and Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive intersection, please ensure there are no students crossing and follow the directions from the crossing guard.
3) Parking is limited, however there is Green P parking in the surrounding areas.
4) Do not do U-turns or three-point turns on Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive.
5) Give yourself time to get to your location.
6) Be patient as we are trying to establish routines that may take some time to fine tune.
Thank you in advance, and if you have any suggestions for improving traffic safety in this neighbourhood, please feel free to contact the school office.
The Holy Trinity C.S.
The Journey Begins 2017
c.c. Trustee Andrachuk
Superintendent D. Yack