Toronto is the proud Host City for the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games taking place in July and August, 2015.
To help alleviate congestion on our roads and transportation systems during the Games, the City of Toronto and Smart Commute are offering free half-day Travel Planning Workshops for Toronto businesses and organizations with 20 or more employees.
At a workshop, you will receive important information about the Games and get help to create a customized travel plan that will keep your employees and your business moving, including:
- Key travel planning strategies - the four R's: Reduce, Re-time, Re-mode, Reroute
- Temporary High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes
- Local Area Transportation Plans including road closures
- Transit updates & incentives
- Games venue information
- Resources & tools for the Games and beyond
There are four workshop dates to choose from. The first workshop is on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Metro Hall (55 John Street at King). See below for additional dates and times. You are welcome to send two representatives from your workplace.